Now that we have a ClearPlay DVD player which blocks out objectionable content, our family is watching a lot of movies. Movies we are watching this week: Million Dollar Baby, Batman Retruns, and Molly American Girl.
Every night Morgan and Courtney give us an update about the funny things that happened at school that day. The stories mostly involve the exploits of a few hyperactive male classmates. Morgan is enjoying school so much, she is disappointed when the weekend rolls around.
Last night (Tuesday 10/9) I went to gas up Renea's van. With all the driving back and forth to the Academy, she's using lots of gas. As I left, she jokingly whispered in my ear - Starbuck's non-fat, vanilla latte. Now she knows since I am the accountant for our family budget, that I don't often splurge for Starbuck's. Especially since I don't like coffee, and I especially don't like over-priced coffee. I like to call them Fivebuck's, instead of Starbuck's. But, she is pretty cute, and it was raining...and I did enjoy her jumping in my arms and the scream of delight when I brought home the latte. I guess it was worth the five bucks. (grin)
1 comment:
Nicely done, Ken. You get the small plaque AND the trophy for the Great Husband award. :) Gratz!
I just have one question ... when will Renea begin to age? Just curious as she still looks like she's TWENTY STINKIN' FIVE!!! :D
Post a Comment