Where did the weekend go? It went so fast.
Morgan wanted to watch a scary movie Saturday night. So after Sidnie & Harrison went to bed we watched Dark Waters. The girls lie under blankets when they watch scary movies so they can pull the blanket up during the really scary parts so just their eyes peek out. Then I look over at Renea and she is watching the movie through her hand with her fingers slightly separated. Watching scary movies with my girls is quite amusing. While they are screaming, I am laughing (at them).
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMGoodness ... looking at the picture next to your latest blog of you all in Disneyland with Mickey. Can't over the fact that Morgan is as tall as you are Renea! WOW! I've only got an inch on Macy. She's catching up too. Loving the kids at this age and stage of life. Hating the wrinkles under my eyes. *sigh* :)
Post a Comment