Sunday, November 9, 2008

11/08 - Saturday

In the morning we had to assemble the conference bags. Everyone helped and it went pretty quickly.

Later we went to the beach. Even though the ocean wasn't very clear, Harrison and I did some snorkeling. Another first for Harrison. We did see some tropical fish and sea urchins.



Coming back to shore Harrison lost a fin (which don't float). While I was distracted trying to find his fin, I dropped my mask/snorkel. I quickly found the lost fin, but spent the next half an hour searching back and forth for my mask. I did find some guy's sunglasses. He was pleased. There were several people in the water. Finally, one guy holds up my mask! He had stepped on it.

In the evening we all went to our favorite restaurant on Maui, Mama's Fish House. The kids searched for seashells before dinner. Many windsurfers could be seen just offshore. Everything was amazing as usual. I had monchong. All the kids tried some, but mostly enjoyed their filet mignon.



When we returned to the hotel, we decided to take an evening swim. The kids decided to drown their father.

No comments: