Sunday, November 11, 2007

Day 10 – Friday 11/9/07

This morning Renea and I insisted that Jodie and Aunt Cathy go on the Kea Lani outrigger experience where two young Hawaiian guys take you out in an outrigger canoe. They did, Cathy reluctantly, and loved it.



We worked at the conference in the morning and since everything was about finished, we got of work early. Guess where I headed? Wrong. I finally wasn’t tired today.

As Renea went to the pool, I gave our family back home a webcast tour of our hotel. There is wireless Internet in the lobby and near the meeting areas, so I walked around with my laptop showing them the sights. Unfortunately, since everything is so open here with no walls it is very bright and the camera couldn’t handle the exposure. Many times all they saw back home was white. I told them it was snowing.

This evening was our closing reception on the Polo lawn, which is right by the beach. There was an amazing sunset tonight complete with a sailboat passing under the setting sun.



The evening wrapped up with several of us sitting around telling jokes and funny stories. We laughed our heads off.

No comments: