
Molokini
I decided to give snuba a try. It is a cross between snorkel and scuba diving. You wear a mouthpiece with an air hose connected to an air tank that floats in a little raft. You can stay down underwater without having to come back up. It was VERY cool!

This is snuba. No one in this picture is me.
We had a dive master who was leading us around. Near the end of our dive, she dove down to the bottom and brought up something. It was an octopus. He was inking her as hard as he could. It was VERY, VERY cool!
Renea and her Aunt Cathy went snorkeling while I was doing snuba. Both of them are big chickens. They were in the water for only a few moments when Renea says she saw two "big" fish out of the corner of her eye. It freaked her out and she screamed. That made her Aunt Cathy scream. And they both jumped back on the boat. That was the end of their snorkeling adventure.

Aunt Cathy and Renea
We enjoyed barbeque burgers for lunch. On the ride back to the harbor we saw a school of flying fish shoot out from the bow of the boat.

Renea and Ken. I am in this picture.
Near the harbor, we stopped to view some green sea turtles.

Maui is experiencing a large south swell right now. The cars parked near the shore at the harbor were getting a free car wash.

Aunt JoJo arrived today.
After Ken’s nap, we went to dinner at Tommy Bahamas. I had ribs. Halfway though dinner a big fireworks show began which we could see out the restaurant.
Tonight was Casino Night for the conference. Renea, Jodie, and I found a dealer who had an empty table and play a while for fun. I won.
No comments:
Post a Comment