Thursday, November 15, 2007

Reality

It was wonderful to see the kids again!!! They were waiting in the front window for us to come home. When we pulled up we heard a big cheer. The kids made signs for us and hung them around the house. Harrison made a sign for me that said, "I'm going to punch you." Even Morgan seemed happy to see us.



Then it was "full steam ahead" back into life. Just when I was getting used to Hawaii time I have to get used to a new time zone all over again. And I can't take naps at the office.

Sidnie and Harrison had their first karate class in their karate school's new dojo. It is twice as big as their old dojo, so a dojo run is twice as hard. And Sidnie will have plenty of room to allude her opponents.





The Wead Crew is coming to town tomorrow. We can't wait to see them and have a fun time together.

No comments: